Fees and services—Application for each amendment of a plant authority, other than to change an address, requested by the holder of the authority (s 117) under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Plant licences and permits

Available from
Contact Permit and Licence Management
Contact information
PALM enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service