Fees and services—Commercial activity permit (other than for filming or photography) for more than 3 years for the first 3 years of the term under the Recreation Areas Management Act

back to Commercial activity agreements and permits

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries (Park Access) parkaccess@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service