Fees and services—Commercial activity permit (other than for filming or photography) for more than 3 years - for the first 3 years of the term under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Commercial activity agreements and permits

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries (Park Access) parkaccess@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service