Fees and services—Occupation permits other than for communications facilities, residential sites, water storage areas and pipelines (under the Forestry Act) - minimum rental for commercial enterprises and government or semi-government agencies which charge DES full commerc

back to Communication facility authority and occupation permits

Occupation permits are used to authorise infrastructure and facilities including dams, pipelines, storage areas, pump sites, education facilities, communications facilities and residential sites on State forest land. A number of criteria are considered, including possible impacts on: natural and cultural resources and values (including the existing setting), management interests, safety, equity and other uses.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this product