Fees and services—Permit to traverse (or other authority for conducting a competitive equestrian event in a State forest) - for each competitor for each day of the event under the Forestry Act

back to Commercial activity agreements and permits

A permit to traverse is required to ride horses in competitive events under either a commercial activity permit or a group activity permit.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries (Park Access) parkaccess@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service