Fees and services—Permit to traverse (or other authority for conducting a competitive motor vehicle event in a State forest) for each competitive vehicle - maximum fee for each day under the Forestry Act

back to Commercial activity agreements and permits

Access to some roads in parks and forests is restricted. Restricted access roads are indicated by signs and road users must comply with any requirements specified on the signs. A special permit is not generally required except for commercial activities, organised group activities and competitive events.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries (Park Access) parkaccess@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service