Fees and services—Commercial activity permit (other than for filming or photography) for more than 2 years under the Forestry Act

back to Commercial activity agreements and permits

Areas of Queensland managed by the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service (QPWS) are a key feature of many commercial tour operations, catering for domestic and international visitors. An application for a permit to conduct a commercial tour in a QPWS-managed area will only be granted following an assessment of the likely issues and impacts associated with the activity, and only when impacts are deemed to be within acceptable limits.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries (Park Access) parkaccess@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service