Fees and services—Replacement of a damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen permit under the Recreation Areas Management Act

back to Camping and vehicle access permits

To request replacement of a lost or destroyed vehicle access permit, you will need to send the certain documentation to a NPRSR office, along with the replacement fee.

Available from
Make an amendment over selected counters
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service