Fees and services—Vehicle access permit for Bribie Island Recreation Area for a term of more than 1 week (up to 1 year) under the Recreation Areas Management Act

back to Camping and vehicle access permits

A vehicle access permit must be obtained before driving on Bribie Island, K'gari (Fraser Island) and Moreton Island (Mulgumpin) recreation areas and in parts of the Cooloola recreation area. All vehicles must be registered and have a valid permit attached to the lower left side of the vehicle's windscreen or, if the vehicle does not have a windscreen, displayed in another prominent position. Permits can be downloaded online or collected at the park entrance on arrival for completion with the booking number.

Available from
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service