Fees and services—Amendment of a permit which is not for camping (other than a change of address) for each amendment granted under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Camping and vehicle access permits

This fee is for permissible amendments to licences which are issued under the Nature Conservation Act, other than for camping or vehicle permits.

Available from
Contact information
PALM enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au