Fees and services—Application for grant of a movement permit under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Animal licences and permits

Moving both native and exotic wildlife is regulated through a licensing system to minimise the likelihood of animals escaping and becoming established in the area and, consequently, threatening conservation values. The licensing system for moving wildlife also helps in monitoring trade in wildlife.

Available from
Contact Permit and Licence Management
Contact information
PALM enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service