Fees and services—Application for grant of a farming licence for emus—if the term of the licence is more than 1 year under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Animal licences and permits

A wildlife farming licence issued under the Nature Conservation Act 1992 is required to keep, breed and use certain species of wildlife for farming. The only wildlife species that can be farmed in Queensland are emus, crocodiles, butterflies, venomous snakes and water buffalos.

Available from
Contact Permit and Licence Management
Contact information
PALM enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service