Fees and services—Application for grant of a farming licence for reptiles of the family Crocodylidae—if the term of the licence is not more than 1 year under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Animal licences and permits

A wildlife farming licence issued under the Nature Conservation Act 1992 is required to keep, breed, and use certain species of wildlife for farming. The only wildlife species that can be farmed in Queensland are emus, crocodiles, some invertebrates, and venomous snakes.

Available from
Phone us
Contact information
PaL Enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service