Fees and services—Application for grant of an interaction licence under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Animal licences and permits

If you interact with protected animals in the wild as part of your business, you will need a commercial wildlife licence (wildlife interaction), unless you hold another licence that allows you to interact with the animal.

Available from
Phone us
Contact information
PaL Enquiries palm@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service