Fees and services—Travelling stock permit for stock other than cattle or horses - for each kilometre and each 150 head or part of 150 head under the Nature Conservation Act

back to Agistment, grazing and stock route permits

A permit is required to travel or agist stock Queensland's stock route network (SRN). A landholder or stockowner must apply to the local government for a permit to walk (travel permit) or graze (agistment permit) stock on the SRN. A permit is not required for local movements, where the travel is occurring during clear daylight hours, between adjoining or commonly owned properties for animal husbandry or property management purposes.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this service