Fees and services—Occupation permits (under the Forestry Act for communication facilities) - low density community based organisations

back to Communication facility authority and occupation permits

Occupation permits are used to authorise infrastructure and facilities including dams, pipelines, storage areas, pump sites, education facilities and communications facilities on State forest. A number of criteria are considered, including possible impacts on: natural and cultural resources and values, including the existing setting, other uses, management interests, safety and equity.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this product