Fees and services—Authorities (under the Nature Conservation Act) for communications facilities - medium density telecommunications and data carriers

back to Communication facility authority and occupation permits

Any use of land within QPWS managed areas must be authorised under the Act that administers the tenure of that land. There are circumstances where communications sites need to be authorised. In such cases, QPWS has adopted standards for management of communications facilities that are consistent with the recommendations made by the New South Wales Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal.

Available from
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Contact information
QPWS Enquiries qpws@des.qld.gov.au
Further information
About this product