Daisy Hill natural area volunteers
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, some of our volunteering programs may be operating differently or on a limited basis, in line with social distancing and restrictions on travel. We encourage you to check with the local contact listed for each volunteering program to find out if they are currently operating.
Help to manage and conserve the natural environment of Daisy Hill Conservation Park and surrounding areas.
- Year round
One Saturday per month and regular mid-week activities.
- Club, community or special interest group project
- QPWS registered volunteers
- Volunteer with partner organisation or other government department
This project involves:
- General park duties and/or maintenance
- Research and monitoring
- Track work
- Weeding and/or revegetation (including plant propagation)
Training will be provided.
The fitness level required will vary with different activities.
Enthusiasm and interest in looking after the natural environment.
0417 602 299
This volunteer program is in Brisbane, the capital of Queensland.
The average summer temperature is 29.4°C.
The average winter temperature is 21.8°C.