Expression of interest
Register your interest in industry placements with the department. The following eligibility requirements apply.
- Students must be enrolled with an Australian tertiary education provider.
- The student’s tertiary education provider must have appropriate Public Liability insurance.
- Students must be enrolled in a subject which requires them to undertake an industry placement.
- Students must be:
- an Australian citizen or
- reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely or
- be a New Zealand citizen who is currently residing in Australia or
- have a working visa for the duration of the placement.
The Department of Environment and Science is collecting this information on this form to advise when industry placement projects are advertised or to identify potential candidates for a specific project. We will only use your information for this purpose. It will otherwise not be used or disclosed unless authorised or required by law. For additional privacy information please visit www.des.qld.gov.au/help/legal/privacy.