DES Annual report 2017-18
The annual report details the financial and non-financial performance of the Department of Environment and Science from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018. It highlights the work, achievements and strategic initiatives of the department, and satisfies the requirements of Queensland’s Financial Accountability Act 2009.
If you require a hard copy, phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the full version:
Disclaimer: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.
Or browse sections of the Annual Report 2017–18:
- Letter of compliance
- Message from the Director-General
- About our annual report
- About our department
- Our performance
- Creating a foundation for our department
- How to contact us
- Appendix 1–Legislation administered by the department
- Appendix 2–Litigation 2017–2018
- Compliance checklist
The following government bodies were active during 2017-18 with reporting arrangements to the department. Note: The department has identified typographical errors in the below report and has posted an updated version below (V2).
- Government Bodies Report (statutory bodies and other entities) 2017–2018
- Government Bodies Report (statutory bodies and other entities) 2017–2018 (V2)
Other 2017—2018 reporting
Previously, annual reports published by the former Department of Environment and Heritage Protection and the former Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing included reports that are required by legislation, but not required to be in the respective department’s annual reports. The reports below will be tabled separately:
- Report on the administration of the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Report on the administration of the Marine Parks Act 2004
- Report on the administration of the Nature Conservation Act 1992
- Queensland Heritage Council
- Board of Trustees, Newstead House – tabled 28 September 2018
Several annual reporting requirements are addressed by publishing information on the Queensland Government Open Data website. These are:
For further information, please visit Queensland Government data.