EHP Annual Report 2016—2017
The annual report details the financial and non-financial performance of the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017. It highlights the work, achievements and strategic initiatives of the department, and satisfies the requirements of Queensland’s Financial Accountability Act 2009.
It also includes the annual reports for:
- Administration of the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Queensland Heritage Council
- Board of Trustees, Newstead House
If you require a hard copy, phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or email email@example.com.
You can download the full version:
Or browse sections of the Annual Report 2016–17:
- Letter of compliance
- Message from the Director-General
- Our organisation
- Our performance
- Our people
- Managing our business
- How to contact us
- Appendix 1 – Legislation
- Appendix 2 – Government bodies
- Appendix 3 – Litigation 2016–17
- Appendix 4 – Annual report on the administration of the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Appendix 5 – Queensland Heritage Council
- Appendix 6 – Board of Trustees of Newstead House
- Appendix 7 – Additional published information
- Appendix 8 – External scrutiny
- Compliance checklist
- Financial statements
Disclaimer: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.
- EHP Financial Statements 2016—17
- The Board of Trustees of Newstead House Financial Statements 2016–17
Disclaimer financial statements: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.
The annual report and annex are important documents representing communication and accountability. The department values comments and welcomes feedback from readers. Feedback can be provided through the Get Involved website.