Latest COVID-19 impacts—Queensland national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
The department delivers the following core services:
- Environmental licences and permits
- Management and regulation
- Coastal Management
- Wildlife and ecosystems
- Heritage conservation
- Licences, permits, approvals and resource use
- Spatial data
- Park alerts
- Find a park or forest
- Experience parks
- Commercial tourism on parks
- Managing protected areas
- Policies and procedures
- Media releases
- Science development and delivery
- Arts and cultural sector
- Corporate Administration Agency
Public notices are used to inform the community and our stakeholders of decisions and other important information. These are available on our public notices webpage.
In addition, other public services can be accessed through the Queensland Government websites.