The department delivers the following core services:
- Environmental licences and permits
- Management and regulation
- Coastal Management
- Wildlife and ecosystems
- Heritage conservation
- Licences, permits, approvals and resource use
- Spatial data
- Park alerts
- Find a park or forest
- Experience parks
- Commercial tourism on parks
- Managing protected areas
- Policies and procedures
- Media releases
- Science development and delivery
The department also provides a range of online services, useful environment resources and parks and forests resources.
Public notices are used to inform the community and our stakeholders of decisions and other important information. These are available on our public notices webpage.
In addition, other public services can be accessed through the Queensland Government websites.