The Department of Environment, Science and Innovation plays a leading role—along with our partners and the community—in managing, protecting and restoring Queensland’s natural environment.
You can also play a role in supporting our work by making a donation to support some of our most important environmental initiatives.
Together, we can help create a vibrant and diverse environment that contributes to our continued economic prosperity and supports our health, wellbeing and way of life—now and into the future.
Please note: these donations are not tax deductible.
Your donation will help support expansion and management of the protected area estate through:
- expansion of national parks and other conservation tenures (such as conservation parks)
- management of national parks
- enhanced infrastructure on-park including visitor facilities
- support for nature refuge and special wildlife reserve landholders.
Your donation will help support the protection of our state’s globally significant species and unique biodiversity through:
- protection, recovery and science and research-based initiatives to save our listed threatened fauna and flora species.
Your donation will help support the implementation of the strongest koala conservation actions through:
- habitat restoration
- threat reduction
- koala monitoring and research
- koala health care, hospitalisation and rehabilitation.
Your donation will help support a vibrant and diverse range of environmental programs through:
- conservation and management of our unique natural, cultural and heritage assets and values.